Special Collections contains a vast and diverse range of materials dating from the 11th century to the present day. Highlights of the collections include:
- Art and architecture
- Brunel Collection
- Children of the 90s (ALSPAC) study history
- Early science
- Feminist Archive South
- Historical and topographical sources
- Penguin and related archives
- Pinney Papers and the West Indies
- Religion and philosophy
- University of Bristol and University College
Contains descriptions of many of our archive collections.
Search for books and periodicals using Library Search.
Search for items acquired before 1978 which have not yet been included in Library Search.
Tel: +44 (0)117 928 8014 | Internal 88014