Transfer your health or personal care support

Personal care and everyday living

If you have help with personal care or everyday living, continue to organise this through your current Social Services team.

Tell Social Services that you have a offer to study at the University of Bristol, and let them know as soon as your place is confirmed so they can advise you about getting services in Bristol.

Health services

If you use NHS or other health or mental health services, you need to transfer this support to a service provider in Bristol. Start this process early so support is in place when you arrive.

If you need advice, speak to your current doctor or service provider.

You can also contact the University’s Students’ Health Service for advice, and find out more about the services they offer.

Edit this page