The Cleft Collective cohort studies investigates the biological and environmental causes of cleft, the best treatments for cleft and the impact of cleft on those affected and their families.
In the future our research will help answer the three key questions that families ask:
- What has caused my child’s cleft?
- What are the best treatments for my child?
- Will my child be OK (both now and in the longer term)?
Have a read of our information leaflet (Leaflet (PDF, 413kB))
- Questionnaires are now available to complete online 9 January 2020
- Autumn 2019 Newsletter 16 October 2019
- Spring 2019 Newsletter 1 April 2019