Summer Newsletter 2023 12 July 2023
- Summer Newsletter 2023 12 July 2023
- 10,000th Participant and Funding News! 17 November 2022
- Autumn 2022 Newsletter 7 November 2022 Keep up to date with The Cleft Collective
- Funding Success! 9 December 2021 MRC Neurosciences and Mental Health Board have awarded The Cleft Collective nearly £700K for a study focused on improving mental health outcomes in children born with an orofacial cleft.
- Autumn 2021 Newsletter 17 November 2021 Keep up to date with The Cleft Collective
- Want to find out more about training to be a cleft surgeon? 17 May 2021
- Winter 2021 Newsletter 10 February 2021 Keep up to date with The Cleft Collective
- How were children born with a cleft affected by lockdown? 15 September 2020 So far 1273 parents/caregivers of 1041 children have sent back our COVID-19 questionnaire. We have looked at how education, healthcare and emotions were affected. Credit: Gemma Sharp (The Cleft Collective study team)
- Spring 2020 Newsletter 13 May 2020 Keep up to date with The Cleft Collective
- Children born with a cleft lip are not likely to be genetically predisposed to do poorly at school 6 May 2020 New research has found that children born with a cleft lip, either with or without a cleft palate, are not likely to be genetically predisposed to do less well at school than their peers. The study by the Cleft Collective research team at the University of Bristol is published today (6 May 2020) in the International Journal of Epidemiology.