The Wilson Baker Symposium 2023 1 August 2023 The prestigious Wilson Baker Symposium returns to the School of Chemistry on Wednesday, 25th October 2023.
- RSC Prize Lecture: "Synthetic strategies towards the synthesis of spirocyclic natural products" 22 September 2023 Join us in a RSC Chemical and Synthetic Biology and Synthesis and Catalysis Seminar with Dr Bill Hawkins (University of Otago, New Zealand).
- Inaugural Lecture: Professor Simon Hall 15 August 2023 Professor Simon Hall will be giving his inaugural lecture on Tuesday, 24th October from 6pm at the Wills Memorial Building.
- The Wilson Baker Symposium 2023 1 August 2023 The prestigious Wilson Baker Symposium returns to the School of Chemistry on Wednesday, 25th October 2023.
- UK-India Symposium in Chemical Sciences 2023: 14th September 1 August 2023 The purpose of these high-profile events is to bring together researchers from both countries and to facilitate research collaborations in areas from across the chemical sciences.
- 1 Minute 2 Save the Planet: 4th August 27 July 2023 All research students and postdoctoral researchers are invited to the 2nd edition of the “1 min to save the planet” symposium, where speculative sustainable solutions will be put to the test.
- Pioneering study signals new era of environment-friendly programmable bioelectronics 25 July 2023 Researchers have created a unique microscopic toolkit of ‘green’ tuneable electrical components, paving the way for a new generation of bioelectronic devices and sensors.
- Bristol 'Next Generation' Visiting Researcher 6 July 2023 Bristol 'Next Generation' Visiting Researcher Dr Kabir Oyedotun gives the second of two guest lectures at the School of Chemistry.
- Bristol 'Next Generation' Visiting Researcher: "Supercapacitors: Introduction, materials, processes and applications" - 11th July 6 July 2023 Bristol 'Next Generation' Visiting Researcher Dr Kabir Oyedotun gives the first of two guest seminars at the School of Chemistry.
- Festival of Enterprise (7th July 2023): Registrations open 6 July 2023 The Festival of Enterprise (7 July 2023) will bring together researchers and businesses with the aim of fostering new collaborative and contract research activity.
- The Peter Timms Symposium 2023 5 July 2023 The annual Peter Timms Symposium returns to the School of Chemistry on Wednesday, 13th September 2023.