We offer a range of learning and teaching development and resources to support all staff who teach or support learning including:
- The CREATE (Cultivating Research-rich Education and Teaching Excellence) scheme which comprises:
Check our short guide to CREATE for new and existing pathway 1 and pathway 3 staff.
- The Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice (PGCAP): for staff new to teaching at Bristol (who have a significant teaching role, e.g. Pathway 1 and Pathway 3 staff).
- The CREATE HEA Fellowship scheme: for Associate Fellowship, Fellowship and Senior Fellowship recognition for staff who teach and/or support learning.
- Development for specific roles including postgraduate research students, teaching support staff, research staff, research supervisors, and personal and senior tutors.
- Teaching observation resources.
Have a question?
Get in touch with the CREATE team firstname.lastname@example.org
View the CREATE guide
CREATE overview for Pathway 1 and Pathway 3 staff 2023 (Office document, 32kB)
Call for Mentors and Assessors!
We are pleased to invite expressions of interest for CREATE HEA Fellowship Scheme assessors and/or mentors.
For details and the EOI form visit the call page