Centre for Health, Humanities and Science
Inspiring research at the intersection of health, humanities and science
Our vision is to be recognised as a leader in interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research at the intersection of humanities, medicine, health and science.
Our aims are to:
- develop those areas in which our research stands out in the UK and internationally;
- consolidate these strengths and make them more visible;
- achieve a step-change in the work done in these areas at the University.
To join our mailing list please email Charlotte Withers: email@example.com.
- Grant Success 22 October 2019
- Medical Humanities Strand - Research Cluster Announcement 12 November 2018
Workshop and Public Lecture
29 January 2020, 1.00 PM
Exploring The Franko B Archives
5 February 2020, 2.00 PM
When Everything Dead is New Again: Rethinking the Current Death and Dying Moment
4 March 2020, 2.00 PM