Neolithic culinary traditions uncovered 8 September 2022
- Outstanding PLUS Awards winner: Charlotte Harman 4 May 2023 Congrats to our UG student Charlotte Harman for winning 'Everyday Hero' in the Outstanding PLUS Awards 2023!
- PhD Studentship: AHRC Collaborative Doctoral Partnership (CDP) studentship – Decorated Pebbles: Life on the Rocks 10 February 2023 Applications close: 6th March 2023
- New Book on Museums and Social Repair Published by Graeme Were 11 October 2022
- PhD student Polly Bence researching the collections at Bristol Museum and Art Gallery 11 October 2022
- Neolithic culinary traditions uncovered 8 September 2022
- Dan Brown wins Inspiring and Innovative Teaching Award – PGRs Who Teach 21 June 2022
- Research technician in Archaeological Chemistry 17 June 2022 We are recruiting a research technician in organic residue analysis – a 2.5 year position on the project ‘Roman Melting Pots: tracing food residues and cultural diversity in a frontier zone
- Claire Gilmour Publishes Article on Moon Knight 18 May 2022
- Excellent REF 2021 results for Anthropology and Archaeology 12 May 2022
- Monique Borgerhoff Mulder elected as an international member of the US National Academy of Sciences. 25 April 2022 Monique Borgerhoff Mulder, Honorary Research Associate in the Department of Anthropology and Archaeology & Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig, has been elected as an international member of the US National Academy of Sciences.