Forms associated with Postgraduate Taught and Research Degrees

A full list of student forms is available from the University's 'current student' web pages.

Postgraduate students who wish to transfer programme, extend or suspend their studies, or withdraw from their programme should visit their School Office, as the relevant forms are automated by the e:Vision system.

Research Postgraduate (PGR)

For the research degree forms listed below please go to research degrees examinations webpages.