How to apply
To apply for one of our pre-sessional courses, you must:
- Create a profile on the University of Bristol’s online system.
- Once logged into the online system, select which ‘English pre-sessional' course you wish to apply for.
- Upload these supporting documents:
- Your most recent UKVI IELTS certificate or equivalent, as detailed on our entry requirements page.
- A colour scan of your passport.
- A copy of your offer documents from University of Bristol or UCAS email.
Applications received by email will not be accepted. You can find further information about our online system on the guidance for online applications page.
10-Week: 30 April 2021
6-Week: 30 May 2021
After you apply
Once you have applied, our Admissions team will:
- Review and process your pre-sessional application.
- Contact you about your application by email.
Ask a question
Phone: +44 (0)117 394 1649
Our Pre-sessional Admissions Statement (Office document, 57kB) contains important information about the admissions process.
Visit the Student Visa Services page for pre-sessional visa and CAS information.