FITNET-NHS: Study Contacts
- To refer into the trial, see Information for Healthcare Professionals
- For help with referrals, contact the clinical team at Bath Royal United Hospitals on: 01225 821340
- For queries about the trial, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Bristol FITNET-NHS Trial contacts:
Mrs Manmita Rai
Tel: (0117) 42 83149
Tel: (0117) 42 83102
Senior Research Associate (Qualitative)
Tel: (0117) 42 83105
The research team includes all the experts required to run a trial. This means we have experts in statistics, qualitative research, trial methodology and health economics. We also have paediatricians, psychologists and GPs in the team, all of whom also do research. The original team who conducted FITNET in the Netherlands are working closely with us. The trial is managed in collaboration with the Bristol Randomised Trial Unit (BRTC).
- Professor William Hollingworth (University of Bristol),
- Dr David Kessler (University of Bristol),
- Professor John Macleod (University of Bristol),
- Dr Chris Metcalfe (University of Bristol),
- Dr Nicola Mills (University of Bristol),
- Professor Paul Stallard (University of Bath),
- Mrs Harriet Downing (University of Bristol),
- Dr Elise Van de Putte (UMC Utrecht),
- Dr Sanne Nijhof (UMC Utrecht),
- Associate Professor Hans Knoop (AMC, Netherlands),
- Professor Gijs Bleijenberg (Radboud University Medical Centre),
- Dr Simon Price (University of Bristol).
- The Patients Advisory Group (PAG) provides advice on all aspects of the trial. This includes advice on the information we give patients and how we collect data. They have provided considerable advice and support to FITNET-NHS.
- The Trial Management Group runs the trial.
- A Trial Steering Committee provides independent oversight of all aspects of the trial.
- An independent Data Safety and Monitoring Committee provides oversight of safety to participants.