How to apply
We expect candidates to find themselves an academic sponsor who is required to write a statement of support with the application. If you need support with this we suggest you contact the research leads in your disciplinary area.
- Download the further particulars and Project Proposal and Letter of Support proforma, available from the vacancy adverts
- Complete the 'project proposal' section of the proforma and email it to your proposed sponsor, along with your CV, requesting that they:
- support your application by completing the 'letter of support' section on page five of the proforma;
- obtain a signature of approval from the relevant head of school.
- Apply online for the vacancy
- You will need to upload the following supporting documents:
- Please merge your academic CV and your covering letter into one document (and upload to the 'covering letter' section of the application);
- Please upload the Project Proposal and Letter of Support proforma (to the 'upload documents' section of the application).
It is too early for us to provide full details of the priority areas for the 2020/21 Vice-Chancellors Fellowships.
Explore the wide range of resources and support available to research staff at the Univeristy of Bristol
Got a question?
If you have a question about the Vice-Chancellor's Fellowships please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.