How to apply
We expect candidates to find themselves an academic sponsor. Prior to completing an application, please make sure you have made an initial enquiry with your proposed Vice-Chancellor's Fellowship Sponsor. This needs to have been done by the 15 December 2017. If you need support with this we suggest you contact the research leads in your disciplinary area.
- Download the further particulars and Project Proposal and Letter of Support proforma, available from the vacancy adverts:
- Complete the 'project proposal' section of the proforma and email it to your proposed sponsor, along with your CV, requesting that they:
- support your application by completing the 'letter of support' section on page five of the proforma;
- obtain a signature of approval from the relevant head of school.
- Apply online:
- Vice-Chancellor’s Fellowships focused in Science, Technology, Engineering, Medicine and Mathematics
- Vice-Chancellor’s Fellowships focused in Humanities, Arts and Social Science
- You will need to upload the following supporting documents:
- Please merge your academic CV and your covering letter into one document (and upload to the 'covering letter' section of the application);
- Please upload the Project Proposal and Letter of Support proforma (to the 'upload documents' section of the application).
If your research project sits across several priority areas you should make reference to all relevant priority areas in the Project Proposal proforma. In Section 3a) and 3b) of the proforma, please list your previous achievements and outputs in research.
It is too early for us to provide details of the priority areas for the 2019/20 Vice-Chancellors Fellowships.
Find a Sponsor: Friday 15th December 2017.
Application Deadline: Midnight Sunday 14th January 2018.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by the end of February 2018.
We anticipate that panel interviews will be held mid-March to mid-April.
Final decisions will be made in May 2018.
Successful applicants are expected to be in post by early November 2018.
Got a question?
If you have a question about the Vice-Chancellor's Fellowships please email us at email@example.com.