How to apply
Thank you for your interest in postgraduate study at the University of Bristol.
Our postgraduate application system is closed from 12 noon (BST) Monday 21 September 2020 and will re-open on Monday 5 October 2020. This closure is to allow essential systems maintenance to take place. During this closure period, you will not be able to access your application, start a new application, or view any decision on your application.
Please contact the faculty or school Admissions team if you have any queries.
We offer an online application system for all of our programmes, except the Postgraduate Certificate in Education for which you should apply through UCAS.
You can use our online admissions system to:
- submit all your application details securely online and view your completed application form;
- upload supporting documents;
- request references electronically;
- track the progress of your application;
- receive a decision on your application online;
- update your contact details (it is important you tell us if you change your home address or email);
- receive useful information about the University and your application.
If you are unable to make an online application, please contact the Enquiries team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admissions policies and procedures
Our postgraduate admissions statements provide detailed information on the selection procedures and criteria used for individual courses. We follow a clear set of policies and procedures when dealing with admissions.
Please read our postgraduate policy documents, which outline the regulations we expect you to adhere to as a student.
Request more information
Ask us a question, sign up for our updates or request a prospectus.