Report unacceptable behaviour

If you, or someone you know, have experienced unwanted actions or behaviour or been treated unfairly, find out how to report it and get support.

We understand that telling someone about a serious incident can sometimes feel difficult. Our wellbeing teams are here to make these conversations as comfortable as possible. Or, you may prefer to remain anonymous.

How to make a report

  • If you complete the Request Wellbeing Support form a wellbeing adviser will make contact with you to offer support and advise you about your options. This could include making a formal complaint to the University about unacceptable behaviour or reporting something to the police, but it doesn’t have to. The adviser can explain the options and possible outcomes, and help you decide what is right for you.
  • Report anonymously if you don't feel comfortable providing your details. We will know the incident has happened but will not be able to take any action.

Unacceptable behaviours

If you or someone you know has been affected by one of the following issues find out how to get help and what support is available to you:

Edit this page