Before using the Gym for the first time, new members must complete a supervised gym induction with a member of our Health and Fitness Team and read the Gym Induction Booklet (PDF, 1,278kB).
Inductions can be booked at the Indoor Centre Reception.
Members are responsible for their own health and safety and should conduct their activities in a safe manner at all times so as not to impact on the health and safety of themselves or others whilst on the premises.
Free Gym clinics
Get more out of your gym membership. Ask questions, learn technique, try new exercises and get help and support from the Gym team.
Free weights - dumbbells, barbells, squat rack
Functional fitness - TRX, cable machines, S-drive treadmills and bodyweight exercises
- Mondays, 11 am to 11:30 am, free weights
- Tuesdays, 11 am to 11:30 am, functional fitness
- Wednesdays, 11:30 am to 12 pm, free weights
- Thursdays, 9 am to 9:30 am, free weights
- Fridays, 2:15 pm to 2:45 pm, functional fitness
For beginners and improvers. Ask questions, learn technique, try new exercises.