Limiting democratic horizons to a nationalist reaction: populism, abstention and the working class 23 February 2017 Dr Aurelien Mondon from University of Bath presented a working paper titled "Limiting democratic horizons to a nationalist reaction: populism, abstention and the working class" at the Ethnicity and Citizenship Centre. The seminar was chaired by Dr Jon Fox.
- Tariq Modood discusses the role of multiculturalism, interculturalism and diversity of governance at the Alfred Deakin Institute 15 August 2018 Tariq Modood and Fethi Mansouri, discussed the role of multiculturalism, interculturalism and diversity of governance at the Alfred Deakin Institute, Deakin University, Melbourne, 6 August, 2018.
- Professor Tariq Modood discusses multiculturalism on ABC Australia 26 July 2018 Professor Tariq Modood took part in a radio show on ABC Australia. The programme called ‘Does multiculturalism pose a threat to national identity, looks at how the once popular dream of liberal cosmopolitanism – with its porous borders, flee-floating identities, normative individualism and reliance on international norms – now seems like an impossibly distant memory.
- SPAIS successes in the Times Higher Education European Teaching Rankings 19 July 2018
- Gregor McLennan delivers plenary at 2018 BSA annual conference 13 June 2018
- Professor Jeffrey Henderson gives talk on Brexit to Bradford Labour Party 12 June 2018
- Professor Michael Banton, 1926-2018 30 May 2018
- Yongjin Zhang in China Daily 22 May 2018
- Terrell Carver appointed Affiliated Professor at Institute of International Marxist Studies at Nanjing University 8 May 2018
- New Article: Everyone knows about Karl Marx, but what about Friedrich Engels? 4 May 2018
- Professor Yongjin Zhang’s two books published in paperback edition 30 April 2018