Limiting democratic horizons to a nationalist reaction: populism, abstention and the working class 23 February 2017 Dr Aurelien Mondon from University of Bath presented a working paper titled "Limiting democratic horizons to a nationalist reaction: populism, abstention and the working class" at the Ethnicity and Citizenship Centre. The seminar was chaired by Dr Jon Fox.
- Yongjin Zhang publishes in Asia Policy 1 November 2018
- Foreword to new book about the Barry George case written by Dr Michael Naughton 1 November 2018
- 2018 Scholarship Award Holders 26 October 2018
- Dr Alix Dietzel delivers Cabot Institute Annual Lecture 19 October 2018
- New Article written by Dr Michael Naughton published in the British Journal of Criminology 1 October 2018
- Professor Terrell Carver to deliver the first Friedrich Engels Memorial Lecture 26 September 2018
- Terrell Carver features on BBC World Service 22 August 2018
- Tariq Modood discusses the role of multiculturalism, interculturalism and diversity of governance at the Alfred Deakin Institute 15 August 2018 Tariq Modood and Fethi Mansouri, discussed the role of multiculturalism, interculturalism and diversity of governance at the Alfred Deakin Institute, Deakin University, Melbourne, 6 August, 2018.
- Professor Tariq Modood discusses multiculturalism on ABC Australia 26 July 2018 Professor Tariq Modood took part in a radio show on ABC Australia. The programme called ‘Does multiculturalism pose a threat to national identity, looks at how the once popular dream of liberal cosmopolitanism – with its porous borders, flee-floating identities, normative individualism and reliance on international norms – now seems like an impossibly distant memory.
- SPAIS successes in the Times Higher Education European Teaching Rankings 19 July 2018