Our research institutes
Our institutes position the University among the world's leading research-intensive universities, making it the top destination for students and staff internationally.
Specialist Research Institutes
Specialist Research Institutes reflect Bristol's strength and depth in key specialisms.
- Bristol BioDesign Institute
- Bristol Composites Institute (ACCIS)
- Bristol Heart Institute
- Bristol Institute for Migration and Mobility Studies
- Bristol Population Health Science Institute
- Bristol Poverty Institute
- Bristol Quantum Information Institute
University Research Institutes
University Research Institutes draw together thematic, multidisciplinary research spanning the breadth of our University.
Living with environmental uncertainty.
Elizabeth Blackwell Institute for Health Research
Building new health research communities.
Researching new ways of living and being.
Jean Golding Institute
Making data work for everyone.