In addition to the studio-based equipment, we offer the following floating and portable equipment:
- Fostex FR2 solid-state field recorder
- Zoom H4N solid-state field recorder
- Marantz CDR300 portable CD recorder
- Marantz CDR310 portable CD recorder
- Yamaha 02R digital mixing desk
- Yamaha 01V 'live station' and numerous pieces of outboard effects, keyboards and vintage gear for experimentation
- Various recent and older Apple computers, for recording, legacy projects etc.
- Two ADAT-XT machines and BRC controller
- AV rack with Behringer mixer, pro CD player, effects processors and Mackie 1530 active loudspeakers
- Nintendo Wii Remotes and Nunchuks for interactivity experiments
We offer an extensive collection of professional microphones, ranging from high-end models by Earthworks and Neumann to studio workhorses by AKG and Shure, and from specialist drum mics to stereo models for field recording.
A well-maintained stock of ancillary equipment includes microphone stands from table-top to five-metre heavy-duty, cables and multicores, cradles, pop shields and a full Rycote windjammer system with fishpole.
Pre-amplifiers include models by Focusrite, Art and Tascam.