We carry out internationally-leading research in methodological and applied epidemiology. Our work encompasses a wide range of disease areas, both infectious and non-infectious.
Externally-funded centres, units and programmes
Externally-accredited centres, units and programmes
- Accessible Resource for Integrated Epigenomics Studies (ARIES)
- Active for Life Year 5
- Antiretroviral Therapy Cohort Collaboration
- Boyd Orr Cohort Study
- Caerphilly Prospective Study
- Choice Of Moisturiser in Eczema Treatment
- DUTY study
- Epigenetics and Social Science Network
- Epigenetics: Environment, Embodiment and Equality (E4)
- Interpreting epigenetic signatures in studies of early life adversity (INTERSTELA)
- Promotion of Breastfeeding Intervention Trial (PROBIT IV)
The school's world class research was recognised in the REF 2014 Research Excellence Framework. The Times Higher ranked public health, health services and primary care No. 1 for impact, No. 4 overall.