Postgraduates: Do More With Law
Brilliant prospects. Diverse careers.
We believe every student is unique - with different strengths and ambitions. We offer a rich portfolio of LLMs, a senior-status MA and many opportunities to explore careers within or beyond law. Our intellectually demanding, research-informed curriculum is delivered by academics who are leaders in their fields. Combining teaching and research excellence will enrich your learning experience and see you do more with law than you ever imagined possible.
Explore your postgraduate study options at our virtual events running this summer. Register now for upcoming sessions and explore resources on demand.
Our wide range of distinctive LLMs offers a unique opportunity for our students and graduates to help shape and inform policy and legislation around the world and across many sectors.
An accelerated, fast-track, senior status postgraduate degree, with options for specialist study. Graduate in two years versus three with an LLB - and with a deeper understanding of law and legal reasoning than is possible with a one-year Graduate Diploma in Law.
With a rich calendar of career-focused activities and a strong collaboration between the School, our alumni, international law firms, non-governmental organisations and more, you will graduate with the skills, knowledge and contacts to fulfil your career aspirations and excel in or out of law.
Through our Human Rights Law Clinic, a student-led Pro Bono legal services and initiatives such as the Freedom Law Clinic, you can gain recognised, real-life experience of law that employers in a wide range of sectors will value. Further opportunites include mentoring schemes and legal tech placements.
- A world-leading law school, #48 in latest Times Higher Education World University Rankings for Law 2020
- Law School ranked #4 for most graduate trainees recruited by top law firms, Chambers Student Guide 2019
- Law School ranked 8th in England and Wales in latest, Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020
- A Top 10 UK Law School for higher graduate prospects, IFS Study 2018
- The largest legal centre outside of London (CBRE) with access to global law firms, policy makers, NGOs, alumni mentors and more
- Home to a diverse range of internationally recognised centres of research excellence and world-renowned experts
- Exciting opportunities for real-life experiences of law through our Human Rights Law Clinic and student-led Pro Bono legal service
Take a look at the Law School Employability Blog and gain insight into the opportunities our students have to start shaping their future careers.