Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Find out about the policies, support, advice and training we offer to promote an inclusive and diverse community.
Find out about us, how we work, and the value we place on diversity.
Support and Guidance
Find information covering:
- Supporting disabled staff, including reasonable adjustments and services
- Policies, schemes and help for families and carers
- Acceptable Behaviour Policy and procedure
- Staff Networks
Governance and reporting
Find out about:
- The Equality Act
- The University's Equality and Diversity Policy
- The procedure to follow when making decisions that will have a big impact
- Equality Monitoring Reports
- Gender pay gap reports
Events and Training
We co-ordinate a range of events, activities and training to promote diversity and inclusion. Find out about what we are currently doing, what is coming up, and some of our previous work - including:
- LGBT+ 101 Training
- Black History Month
LGBT+ in the Workplace
We are keen to build a more inclusive culture at Bristol where all staff can be themselves and where individual differences are valued and encouraged. To achieve this we are a Stonewall Diversity Champion and take part in the Workplace Equality Index. We also have a range of initiatives including LGBT+ training, a role model programme and have a presence at Bristol Pride
We organise and facilitate training to increase awareness of inclusion, and the different issues within this topic. Find out more about available training courses, and advice we can offer.