Reflecting our research expertise, our cutting edge courses are taught by leaders in their respective fields.
Visit the Bristol Society and Space blog, written by current and former students on the MSc in Human Geography. See also our MScs in Environmental Policy and Management and Climate Change Science and Policy.
Did you know?
- We are the only UK geography departments to have been ranked in the top category in every UK national research assessment exercise that has been held
- Our researchers are expert contributors to the UK's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
Find out about the school and what our students think about studying here.
- Advisory and academic panels working on Climate Assembly UK includes two Bristol researchers 9 January 2020
- Research Fellow wins Hind Rattan Award 2020 7 January 2020
- Five Bristol researchers awarded Leverhulme Major Research Fellowships 19 December 2019
Who are the people in my neighbourhood? Race, scale and the search for contextual effects
27 January 2020, 1.00 PM
Unruly landscapes of environmental change: imagining a future Himalaya
28 January 2020, 1.00 PM