Reflecting our research expertise, our cutting edge courses are taught by leaders in their respective fields.
Visit the Bristol Society and Space blog, written by current and former students on the MSc in Human Geography. See also our MScs in Environmental Policy and Management and Climate Change Science and Policy.
Did you know?
- We are the only UK geography departments to have been ranked in the top category in every UK national research assessment exercise that has been held
- Our researchers are expert contributors to the UK's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
Find out about the school and what our students think about studying here.
- Devastating hurricanes could be up to five times more likely in the Caribbean if tougher global warming targets are missed 27 August 2020
- Step change in our ability to unlock secrets of the past with radiocarbon dates 12 August 2020
- Bristol working with the Office for National Statistics to aid local UN Sustainable Development Goal data reporting across the UK 30 July 2020
Biogeochemical recycling of phosphorus
22 September 2020, 1.00 PM
Cryogenian seawater phosphate concentrations and seawater-atmosphere oxygenation
29 September 2020, 1.00 PM
Geobiology and Geomicrobiology seminar series - Dr Betül Kaçar
6 October 2020, 1.00 PM