Reflecting our research expertise, our cutting edge courses are taught by leaders in their respective fields.
Visit the Bristol Society and Space blog, written by current and former students on the MSc in Human Geography. See also our MScs in Environmental Policy and Management and Climate Change Science and Policy.
Did you know?
- We are the only UK geography departments to have been ranked in the top category in every UK national research assessment exercise that has been held
- Our researchers are expert contributors to the UK's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
Find out about the school and what our students think about studying here.
- Increased snowfall will offset sea level rise from melting Antarctic ice sheet, new study finds 19 August 2021
- Blue-green algae key to unlocking secrets of ancient past 17 August 2021
- Bristol academics elected as Fellows to The British Academy 23 July 2021