Reflecting our research expertise, our cutting edge courses are taught by leaders in their respective fields.
Visit the Bristol Society and Space blog, written by current and former students on the MSc in Human Geography. See also our MScs in Environmental Policy and Management and Climate Change Science and Policy.
Did you know?
- We are the only UK geography departments to have been ranked in the top category in every UK national research assessment exercise that has been held
- Our researchers are expert contributors to the UK's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
Find out about the school and what our students think about studying here.
- United Nations to hear how Bristol is making progress on tackling global challenges 11 July 2019
- Clouds dominate uncertainties in predicting future Greenland melt 24 June 2019
- Award-winning neuroscientist, flood-risk expert and Engine Shed director receive Queen’s Birthday Honours 7 June 2019