Reflecting our research expertise, our cutting edge courses are taught by leaders in their respective fields.
Visit the Bristol Society and Space blog, written by current and former students on the MSc in Human Geography. See also our MScs in Environmental Policy and Management and Climate Change Science and Policy.
Did you know?
- We are the only UK geography departments to have been ranked in the top category in every UK national research assessment exercise that has been held
- Our researchers are expert contributors to the UK's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
Find out about the school and what our students think about studying here.
- Wetland methane cycling increased during ancient global warming event 13 January 2021
- Research explains why crocodiles have changed so little since the age of the dinosaurs 7 January 2021
- Imminent sudden stratospheric warming to occur, bringing increased risk of snow over coming weeks 5 January 2021