Reflecting our research expertise, our cutting edge courses are taught by leaders in their respective fields.
Visit the Bristol Society and Space blog, written by current and former students on the MSc in Human Geography. See also our MScs in Environmental Policy and Management and Climate Change Science and Policy.
Did you know?
- We are the only UK geography departments to have been ranked in the top category in every UK national research assessment exercise that has been held
- Our researchers are expert contributors to the UK's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
Find out about the school and what our students think about studying here.
- Expert judgement provides better understanding of the effect of melting ice sheets 20 May 2019
- Research partnership to improve drought resilience in East Africa receives funding boost 1 May 2019
- New satellite data sets reveal flood risk for vulnerable populations 18 April 2019