Reflecting our research expertise, our cutting edge courses are taught by leaders in their respective fields.
Visit the Bristol Society and Space blog, written by current and former students on the MSc in Human Geography. See also our MScs in Environmental Policy and Management and Climate Change Science and Policy.
Did you know?
- We are the only UK geography departments to have been ranked in the top category in every UK national research assessment exercise that has been held
- Our researchers are expert contributors to the UK's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
Find out about the school and what our students think about studying here.
- Bristol key partner in international project to tackle climate change resilience in the Horn of Africa 26 May 2020
- COVID-19: Half of UK households believe they will struggle to meet their financial commitments over the next three months 30 April 2020
- University of Bristol joins world-leading alliance to advance weather and climate science 22 April 2020