Reflecting our research expertise, our cutting edge courses are taught by leaders in their respective fields.
*NEW* NERC GW4+ PhD projects
Visit the Bristol Society and Space blog, written by current and former students on the MSc in Human Geography. See also our MScs in Environmental Policy and Management and Climate Change Science and Policy.
Did you know?
- We are the only UK geography departments to have been ranked in the top category in every UK national research assessment exercise that has been held
- Our researchers are expert contributors to the UK's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
Find out about the school and what our students think about studying here.
- Banks and other financial services urged to help reduce gambling-related harm 7 November 2019
- Climate models and geology reveal new insights into the East Asian monsoon 30 October 2019
- How ocean ecosystems recovered after mass extinction event 66 million years ago 17 October 2019
Producing Poverty And Prosperity In Southeast Asia: methodological and empirical reflections
27 November 2019, 1.00 PM
The Pluri-extractivist State: Regional Autonomy and the Limits of Indigenous Representation in Bolivia’s Gran Chaco Province
4 December 2019, 1.00 PM
Political Ecological People
18 December 2019, 1.00 PM