Reflecting our research expertise, our cutting edge courses are taught by leaders in their respective fields.
Visit the Bristol Society and Space blog, written by current and former students on the MSc in Human Geography. See also our MScs in Environmental Policy and Management and Climate Change Science and Policy.
Did you know?
- We are the only UK geography departments to have been ranked in the top category in every UK national research assessment exercise that has been held
- Our researchers are expert contributors to the UK's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
Find out about the school and what our students think about studying here.
- New insights into US flood vulnerability revealed from flood insurance big data 19 March 2020
- Research shows how glacier algae creates dark zone at the margins of the Greenland Ice Sheet 24 February 2020
- Advisory and academic panels working on Climate Assembly UK includes two Bristol researchers 9 January 2020
10th Annual Bassett Lecture - Professor Barbara Glowczewski
13 May 2020, 4.30 PM