Reflecting our research expertise, our cutting edge courses are taught by leaders in their respective fields.
Visit the Bristol Society and Space blog, written by current and former students on the MSc in Human Geography. See also our MScs in Environmental Policy and Management and Climate Change Science and Policy.
Find out about the school and what our students think about studying here.
Did you know?
- We are the only UK geography departments to have been ranked in the top category in every UK national research assessment exercise that has been held
- Our researchers are expert contributors to the UK's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
- Prof Rich Harris conferred as Fellow of Academy of Social Sciences 13 October 2017
- MScR student Leanne Archer receives Hydrological studentship award 11 October 2017
- First year Geography student to represent Great Britain 5 October 2017