Reflecting our research expertise, our cutting edge courses are taught by leaders in their respective fields.
Visit the Bristol Society and Space blog, written by current and former students on the MSc in Human Geography. See also our MScs in Environmental Policy and Management and Climate Change Science and Policy.
Find out about the school and what our students think about studying here.
Did you know?
- We are the only UK geography departments to have been ranked in the top category in every UK national research assessment exercise that has been held
- Our researchers are expert contributors to the UK's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
- Pre-sessional success at Tewkesbury 2017 19 September 2017
- Conversations with Fathers - Brigstow Institute project 21 August 2017
- Hosting young Geographers for work experience week 17 July 2017
Advanced remote sensing of drought impacts in California ecosystems
4 October 2017, 3.00 PM