- Ermisch, J. and Washbrook, E. (2012) Residential Mobility: Wealth, Demographic and Housing Market Effects. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 59(5): 483-499. DOI: 10.1111/j.1467-9485.2012.00591.x
- Kulu, H. and Steele, F. (2013) Interrelationships between childbearing and housing transitions in the family life course. Demography 50(5): 1687-1714. DOI 10.1007/s13524-013-0216-2
- Kulu, H. and Washbrook, E. Residential context, migration and fertility in a modern urban society. Advances in Life Course Research (published online).
- Spallek, M., Haynes, M. and Jones, A. Holistic housing pathways for Australian families through the childbearing years. Longitudinal and Life Course Studies (to appear)
- Steele, F., Clarke, P.S. and Washbrook, E. (2013) Modelling household decisions using longitudinal data from household panel surveys, with applications to residential mobility. Sociological Methodology, 43(1): 225-276. DOI 10.1177/0081175013479352
- Washbrook. E., Clarke, P.S. and Steele, F. (2014) Investigating non-ignorable drop-out in panel studies of residential mobility. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series C, 63(2): 239-266.
- Steele, F., Washbrook, E., Charlton, C. and Browne, W.J. (2016) A longitudinal mixed logit model for estimation of push and pull effects in residential location choice. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 515(111): 1061-1074. DOI 10.1080/01621459.2016.1180984
Work in progress