Campus Innovation provide support to all Campus Division teams. We also work closely with our business partners across the University to provide a service to our divisional colleagues and beyond.
What we do
We provide support to more than 900 Campus Division staff, as well as the wider university. Our work includes:
- advising, training and supporting on safety and health issues;
- managing our quality assurance to ensure we're providing the best service internally and externally;
- working with business partners to provide finance management and guidance across the Division;
- helping to raise the Division's profile within the University and with our civic partners;
- developing and managing IT systems within the Division;
- engaging with divisional staff through our communications service;
- managing and developing a team of administrators to support team operations.
Learn more about us
Campus Digital Technologies
Campus Digital Technologies consists of two teams - the Systems Team and the Administration Team. We provide strategically aligned systems and administrative development, as well as support to Campus Division and the wider University.
Campus Health, Safety and Quality Assurance
The Campus Health, Safety and Quality Assurance team provides dedicated safety and health advice and support to the Campus Division. We work closely with Safety and Health Services and other relevant University departments to ensure that the division complies with University policies, industry standards and all applicable UK health and safety legislation.
Campus Business Services
The Campus Business Services team's work is mainly financial. We work with Heads of service and budget holders to make sense of their budgets, and to ensure that their management accounts give a true representation of their financial position. The Division's Communications Officer ensures the smooth dissemination of information internally and externally via a range of channels.
Campus Smart Technology
Campus Smart Technology delivers, supports and advises on smart solutions across the University. We aim to adopt, adapt and extend our capabilities in the use of smart technologies to support the University’s vision of creating a world-class campus.
Campus Innovation support centre
Staff can learn more about our work and the support we offer on our SharePoint site.