We have a range of exciting Masters and PhD opportunities that tie in closely with the Cabot Institute's research priorities.
Cabot Institute Masters by Research
We are developing a Cabot Institute Masters by Research which will be a unique opportunity to develop your career in a vibrant research community of over 600 staff and students, from across six faculties, committed to our mission.
- MSc Earthquake Engineering and Infrastructure Resilience
- MSc Water and Environmental Management
- MSc Climate Change Science and Policy
- MSc Volcanology
- MSc Human Geography: Society and Space
- MSc by Research in Geographical Sciences
- MSc Global Wildlife Health and Conservation
- MSc Environmental Policy and Management
- MSc Nuclear Science and Engineering
- NERC GW4+ project in Physical Geography
- PhD in Synthetic Biology
- South West Biosciences Doctoral Training Partnership
- NERC GW4+ Doctoral Training Centre
- PhD projects in Earth Sciences
The University of Bristol's open online courses are available to students, staff and external learners. Check out the Sustainable Futures course which equips students to engage with the challenges of improving the quality of life for all humanity, while sustaining the natural environment and finding ways of living with the environmental change that we cause.