Open days and afternoons
Open days and afternoons are the largest events we hold for potential postgraduate students. Our postgraduate open day takes place in the autumn, and our open afternoons during the spring.
Postgraduate open day
22 November 2017, 3 - 6 pm
You can reserve your place using our online booking form.
At the open day, you will have the opportunity to:
- meet staff from your faculty of interest and discuss programmes of study;
- meet staff and current Doctoral researchers from Doctoral Training Entities to discuss opportunities for cohort-based doctoral research and training and interdisciplinary research;
- meet staff from our student services to discuss the support available to postgraduates at Bristol;
- talk to current postgraduate students about their experiences;
- attend talks on general topics including funding, careers and accommodation;
- attend talks about postgraduate taught study at Bristol;
- attend talks about postgraduate research at Bristol;
- take a campus tour.
If you have already made a booking for the open day, please see our postgraduate open day travel arrangements (PDF, 154kB) document for details of how to get here, and any travel discounts you may be eligible for.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
Download a copy of the postgraduate open day programme 2017 (PDF, 1,005kB).
Postgraduate open afternoons
We have a range of open afternoons for postgraduate taught study in the spring. These events are the perfect opportunity for you to meet staff and students, learn more about your programme of interest and see our beautiful campus.
The postgraduate taught open afternoons for 2018 have not yet been announced. If you'd like to be informed once the dates have been agreed and booking has opened for these events, please enter your details here.