History of Art bookshelf
- The Art of Music 28 October 2015 Professor Simon Shaw-Miller contributes to a new book on The Art of Music
- Sculpture and Touch 5 October 2014 Peter Dent
- Eye hEar The Visual in Music 1 November 2013 Simon Shaw-Miller
- ReNew Marxist Art History 1 November 2013 Warren Carter, Barnaby Haran and Frederic J. Schwartz (eds.)
- After Dada: Marta Hegemann and the Cologne Avant-Garde 1 November 2013 Dorothy Rowe
- Women, the Arts and Globalization: Eccentric Experience 1 March 2013 Marsha Meskimmon and Dorothy Rowe (eds.)
- The Viennese Café and Fin-de-siècle Culture 1 January 2013 Charlotte Ashby, Tag Gronberg and Simon Shaw-Miller (eds.)
- Imagining Jerusalem in the Medieval West 26 April 2012 Lucy Donkin and Hanna Vorholt (eds.)
- Olympic Visions: Images of the Games Through History 15 April 2012 Mike O'Mahony
- The Visual in Sport 1 January 2012 Mike O'Mahony and Mike Huggins (eds.)
About the bookshelf
The History of Art bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.