Welcome to our new staff members! 13 July 2017 The History of Art department is delighted to welcome two new members of staff, Elizabeth Robles and Gemma Brace!
- Welcome to our new staff members! 13 July 2017 The History of Art department is delighted to welcome two new members of staff, Elizabeth Robles and Gemma Brace!
- Post-doc Successes! 13 July 2017 Congratulations to our two new post-doctoral researchers, Lizzie Robles (British Academy Post-doctoral Award) and Charlotte Drew (Henry Moore Foundation Post-doctoral Research Fellowship)!
- Congratulations to Alex Leese 28 February 2017 Congratulations to Alex Leese who successfully defended his PhD thesis on Friday 17 February.
- Open Forum: Racism and the University 29 January 2017
- Eye hEar by Prof. Shaw-Miller now in paperback! 20 January 2017 Eye hEar in paperback
- Tate Galleries grant award - Black British Art since the 1980s 19 January 2017 Dr Dorothy Price wins Tate network grant for Black British Art project
- History of Art Sudents engaged with the National Gallery 2 December 2016
- History of Art student tours at the University's strategy launch in London 23 November 2016 The University launched its new strategy externally at a reception held at the National Gallery in London last Tuesday [15 November], and five History of Art students were there to represent the University and give gallery tours to the guests.
- Bristol PhD Visiting Scholar at Yale Center for British Art 11 October 2016 Tessa Kilgarriff, a PhD student in History of Art at the University of Bristol and the National Portrait Gallery, London has won a visiting scholarship at the Yale Center for British Art
- Prof. Shaw-Miller gives keynote at Toronto Conference 2 October 2016 Professor Simon Shaw-Miller gives keynote lecture at CONFLUENCES, CONNECTIONS, AND CORRESPONDENCES: Music and Visual Culture Conference (University of Toronto, October 13-14, 2016)