Message to participants in light of coronavirus (COVID-19)
6 April 2020
We will update this message should anything change.
In light of the ongoing situation with coronavirus we have decided to pause the Children of the 90s clinics in Bristol and Cardiff. If you have a current booking we will be getting in touch with you shortly to let you know what to do.
Although we have stopped face to face data collection for the time being (there will be advice in the coming weeks about when we will reopen) we are still working behind the scenes and now would be a great time to complete your online questionnaire if you haven’t already done so. If you have any questions about your questionnaire, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are also still actively collecting data remotely and your contributions are as important as ever.
Children of the 90s is monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation very closely. We are following government guidance. Further information can be found on the following sites:
- Government guidelines: www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- NHS advice: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-Covid-19/symptoms-and-what-to-do/
- Coronavirus: the science explained https://coronavirusexplained.ukri.org/en/
Children of the 90s will continue to monitor the situation closely and will update this page as guidance changes.
Important information on data collection during Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We are working hard behind the scenes to carry on collecting as much data as we can remotely whilst social distancing measures are in place. There are some key issues that we would like to let you know:
- We are not able to collect post from the Children of the 90s office. Post will be stored securely, but if you have returned a paper copy of the questionnaire recently, we won’t be able to check until we get back to the office. This means:
- You will continue to get reminder letters and emails
- We will not know to send you a voucher for completion (but we will do this as soon as possible!)
- Email communication and digital data collection are the best methods while we are working remotely.
- If you can complete your questionnaire online please do.
- We will be notified that you have completed it online and we will be able to send out your voucher.
- Update your details to include a current email address, and encourage friends and family in Children of the 90s to also do theirs www.childrenofthe90s.ac.uk/update-your-details