Woodland Court West Residential Village
Woodland Court is a self-catered residence in the heart of the city centre, exclusive to undergraduate University of Bristol students. Woodland Court offers you the opportunity to meet a wide group of students, and benefits from being very close to the University campus.
From £157 per week
Images and video of Woodland Court
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Woodland Court
Getting to the campus
- 0.3 miles from campus
- Approximately 6 minutes walk
- Approximately 2 minutes cycle
29 Belgrave Road, Bristol, BS8 2AA
One of our West Village Residences, which are largely based in and around the Clifton area. Clifton is a popular and picturesque suburb of Bristol known for its Georgian architecture, cafe culture and green spaces. Covering a fairly wide area, from the University campus to the Suspension Bridge, Clifton offers a mixed selection of busy shopping and nightlife areas as well as quiet residential areas. Students living in our West Village Residences have access to a 24/7 Student Support Centre based in Clifton Hill House.
Accommodation fees for 2019/20
|Room types available||Accommodation fee||Weekly fee|
|Single en suite (band 2)||£6815.84||£166.24|
Please note that when you accept a room offer for this residence you will need to pay the University:
- JCR fee (non refundable) amount tbc
- Insurance (non refundable) amount £5
- £500 deposit payable to the University when you accept your room offer - held as a damage deposit when you move in, which will be refunded at the end of your tenancy provided you leave the accommodation in a good condition and you have paid all your rent
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 41 weeks (23 September 2019 - 5 July 2020) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Run in partnership with A2Dominion
- Flats of 4-7 students
- All rooms en suite
- Kitchen-diner in each flat shared by 4 - 7 students
- Adapted rooms for people with restricted mobility available
- Adapted rooms for wheelchair users available
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
Contact us about this residence
For specific enquiries about this residence please contact the relevant Student Support Centre:
West Residential Village
Tel: +44 (0)117 42 83301
For general enquiries about accommodation, including applications and offers, contact the Accommodation Office directly, not the residence.
Arranging a viewing: you can visit some residences on open days. To visit at any other time please contact the residence.