Goldney Hall is a self-catered hall in the Clifton area. The hub of the Hall is the 18th century Goldney House which was purchased by the University in 1956. Student accommodation is arranged in more recently-built blocks, divided into flats. The hall is set in beautiful landscaped gardens.
From £140 per week
Location of Goldney Hall
Getting to the campus
- 0.8 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes walk
- Approximately 7 minutes cycle
Lower Clifton Hill, Clifton, BS8 1BH
Clifton is a popular and picturesque suburb of Bristol known for its Georgian architecture, cafe culture and green spaces. Covering a fairly wide area, from the University campus to the Suspension Bridge, Clifton offers a mixed selection of busy shopping and nightlife areas as well as quiet residential areas.
|Room type||Number of places||Fees|
|Single with basin (large)||240||£5,880.00 per year
£140.00 per week
|Single en suite (medium)||22||£6,297.48 per year
£149.94 per week
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 42 weeks (18 September 2016 to 8 July 2017) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Meal card option available
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol
- Mixed flats in 11 blocks; 6-8 rooms per flat
- Only a few en suite rooms allocated on basis of medical need
- Bath/shower rooms within each flat shared by 3-4 students
- Kitchen/diner in each flat shared by 6-8 students
- Adapted rooms for hearing impaired people available
- Adapted rooms for visually impaired people available
- Adapted rooms for people with restricted mobility available
- Some alcohol-free flats are available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds single size
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Hall bar
- Study room
- Sports facilities
Contact us about this residence
Tel: +44 (0)117 428 2169
Website: Goldney Hall
Warden: Prof. Leo Brady
Student support adviser: Karen Ireland You can visit some residences on open days. To visit at any other time contact the residence.