Favell House is one of our City Centre Riverside residences, just moments away from Waverley House and The Rackhay. Together, these three properties are home to around 550 undergraduates and share social spaces and events, all moments from Bristol’s beautiful harbourside.
From £133 per week
Images and video of Favell House
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Favell House
Getting to the campus
- 1.0 miles from campus
- Approximately 19 minutes walk
- Approximately 10 minutes cycle
- Approximately 10 minutes bus journey
Crow Lane, BS1 1DQ
Bristol city centre is within easy walking distance of the University campus, and benefits from an endless supply of shops, cafes and bars. Nearby shopping centres include Cabot Circus, The Galleries and Broadmead, which together have over 500 stores, cafes and restaurants. There are cinemas and theatres, as well as Bristol’s vibrant Harbourside, which hosts many festivals and events throughout the year, and is a popular area for nights out.
|Room types available||Accommodation fee||Weekly fee|
|Single no basin||£5553.24 - £5641.44||£132.22 - £134.32|
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 42 weeks (9 September 2017 to 30 June 2018) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Run in partnership with Unite Students
- Part of our city centre riverside group of residences
- Five room flats 2 toilets and 1 shower, Six and seven room flats 2 toilets and 2 showers
- Kitchen/diner in each flat shared 5 - 7 students
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds small double size (4ft/122cm wide)
- Internet access (StudentCom) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Common room
- Study room
Contact us about this residence
Tel: +44 (0)117 954 5548
Website: Favell House
Warden: Pru Lawrence-Archer Student Support Adviser: Yvonne Olver You can visit residences on open days. To visit at any other time contact the residence.