Durdham Hall North Residential Village
Durdham Hall is a self-catered residence situated in our North Residential Village, with good social spaces and facilities. It has en suite rooms, all set within a traditional quad-style building divided into flats.
From £162 per week
Images and video of Durdham Hall
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Durdham Hall
Getting to the campus
- 2.3 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes cycle
- Approximately 16 minutes bus journey
Hollybush Lane, BS9 1UB
Based at our North Residential Village, a campus of accommodation housing over 2,000 students. The site includes gardens and space for socialising and relaxing, and the Clifton Suspension Bridge, Avon Gorge, Ashton Court and Leigh Woods are all within walking distance. The North Village is two miles from the University campus, and there is a regular bus service running to the University (bus passes are included in your accommodation fee). Students living in our North Village Residences have access to a 24/7 Student Support Centre based in Hiatt Baker.
Fees for 18/19
|Room types available||Accommodation fee||Weekly fee|
|Self-catered en suite room (bands 2 & 3)||£6778.80- £6993.42||£161.40- £166.51|
|Self-catered studio apartment (single occupancy)||£8227.80||£195.90|
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 42 weeks (23 September 2018 - 13 July 2019) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Meal card option available
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol
- Self contained flats of six or seven bedrooms
- All rooms have an en suite bathroom with shower, basin and toilet
- Kitchen/diner in each flat shared by 6-7 students
- Adapted rooms for hearing impaired people available
- Adapted rooms for people with restricted mobility available
- Adapted rooms for wheelchair users available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds single size
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Hall bar
- Music practice room
- Study room
- Sports facilities
Contact us about this residence
For specific enquiries about this residence please contact the relevant Student Support Centre:
Warden: Tilly Beech Student Support Adviser: Sue Maddocks
Tel: +44 (0)117 428 2023
For general enquiries about accommodation, including applications and offers, contact the Accommodation Office directly, not the residence.
Arranging a viewing: you can visit some residences on open days. To visit at any other time please contact the residence.