Badock Hall is a large catered hall located in Stoke Bishop. Made up of a series of blocks connected by footpaths set in leafy surroundings. On each floor of the buildings there can be up to 13 bedrooms, plus a shared bathroom and pantry. The hall also has lots of communal social and study areas.
From £166 per week
Images and video of Badock Hall
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Badock Hall
Getting to the campus
- 2.3 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes cycle
- Approximately 16 minutes bus journey
Stoke Park Road, Stoke Bishop, BS9 1JQ
Stoke Bishop is a campus of accommodation housing over 2,000 students. The site includes gardens and space for socialising and relaxing. Based two-miles from the University campus, there is a regular bus service running to the University (bus passes are included in your accommodation fee). The Stoke Bishop residences are set on the edge of The Downs, and the Clifton Suspension Bridge, Avon Gorge, Ashton Court and Leigh Woods are all within walking distance.
Current fees can be found in our 2016/17 undergraduate
accommodation fees download (PDF, 129KB).
Accommodation fees for 2017/18 are currently being
reviewed and will be published here from late May 2017.
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 42 weeks (17/18 dates TBC) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol
- Up to 13 rooms per floor, some with sinks
- Very few en suite rooms usually allocated on basis of medical need
- Bath/shower rooms on each floor shared by 3-10 students
- Basic kitchen areas on each floor shared by 7-13 students
- Adapted rooms for hearing impaired people available
- Adapted rooms for people with restricted mobility available
- Adapted rooms for wheelchair users available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- Most beds single. Some small double (4ft/122cm wide).
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Hall bar
- Music practice room
- Study room
- Sports facilities
Contact us about this residence
Tel: +44 (0)117 428 2417
Website: Badock Hall
Warden: Prof. Mark Lowenberg Student Support Adviser: Briony Addey You can visit some residences on open days. To visit at any other time contact the residence.