Badock Hall North Residential Village
Badock Hall is a hall located in our North Residential Village. Made up of a series of blocks connected by footpaths set in leafy surroundings. Some blocks are catered with up to 13 bedrooms, plus a shared bathroom and pantry. Other blocks are self-catered, with large kitchen diners. The hall also has lots of communal social and study areas.
From £152 per week
Images and video of Badock Hall
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Badock Hall
Getting to the campus
- 2.3 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes cycle
- Approximately 16 minutes bus journey
Stoke Park Road, Stoke Bishop, Bristol, BS9 1JQ
Based at our North Residential Village, a campus of accommodation housing over 2,000 students. The site includes gardens and space for socialising and relaxing, and the Clifton Suspension Bridge, Avon Gorge, Ashton Court and Leigh Woods are all within walking distance. The North Village is two miles from the University campus, and there is a regular bus service running to the University (bus passes are included in your accommodation fee). Students living in our North Village Residences have access to a 24/7 Student Support Centre based in Hiatt Baker.
Accommodation fees for 2021/22
Room types available
En suite – Basic – half board
En suite – Standard – half board
Twin room – Basic – half board
Single w/basin – Standard – half board
Single – Basic – half board
Single w/basin – Basic – half board
Single w/basin – Standard
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 42 weeks – 18 September 2021 to 9 July 2022 and covers the duration of the academic year. You must ensure you have familiarised yourself with the terms and conditions of accepting a tenancy with us and are prepared to pay rent for the full tenancy duration before you proceed with your accommodation application.
- Catered and self-catered
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol who are the landlord.
- Up to 13 rooms per floor, some with sinks
- Very few en suite rooms usually allocated on basis of medical need
- Bath/shower rooms on each floor shared by 3–10 students
- Basic kitchen areas on each floor shared by 7–13 students
- Adapted rooms for hearing impaired people available
- Adapted rooms for people with restricted mobility available
- Adapted rooms for wheelchair users available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- Most beds are single. There are some small double beds (4ft/122cm wide).
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Music practice room
- Study room
- Sports facilities
How to apply
To apply for this residence you will need to add it as one of your preferences when making your accommodation application. Choice of residence is not guranteed and rooms are not allocated on a first come first served basis. Every applicant stands an equal chance of being allocated one of their preferences. See our information on choosing your preferences for more information.