Langford Bristol Veterinary School
Langford is based 14-miles from the main University campus and is home to Bristol Veterinary School. It offers its own self-catered accommodation both for students studying on the Langford campus and for any postgraduate student prepared to travel to the Bristol campus.
From £111 per week
Images and video of Langford
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Langford
Getting to the campus
- 14 miles from campus
- Approximately 60 minutes bus journey
- Approximately 28 minutes by car
Langford House, Lower Langford, BS40 5DU
Langford a peaceful rural area on the western edge of the Mendip Hills, and around 14 miles from central Bristol. The University’s department of Clinical Veterinary Science is based in the village, which benefits from a quiet rural feel whilst still having good transport links to the centre of Bristol.
Accommodation fees for 2021/22
|Room types available||Available beds||Weekly fee||Total fee|
|Single - Basic||5||£111.00||£5,661.00|
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 51 weeks (11 September 2021 - 3 September 2022) and covers the duration of the academic year. You must ensure you have familiarised yourself with the terms and conditions of accepting a tenancy with us and are prepared to pay rent for the full tenancy duration before you proceed with your accommodation application.
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol who are the landlord.
- Exceptionally quiet and peaceful location with beautiful gardens
- Good size single rooms with basin
- Short stay accommodation also available
- Kitchens and bathrooms shared by 6 to 9 students
- All beds single size
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Sports facilities
How to apply
To apply for this residence you will need to add it as one of your preferences when making your accommodation application. Choice of residence is not guranteed and rooms are not allocated on a first come first served basis. Every applicant stands an equal chance of being allocated one of their preferences. See our information on choosing your preferences for more information.