The Courtrooms is a self-catered residence for postgraduate and undergraduate students. It offers en suite rooms in flats and studios in the heart of Bristol’s vibrant city centre, and won an award for being the best private halls provider 2016.
From £161 per week
Images and video of The Courtrooms
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of The Courtrooms
Getting to the campus
- 0.6 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes walk
- Approximately 7 minutes cycle
Rupert Street, Bristol, BS1 2AF
Bristol city centre is within easy walking distance of the University campus, and benefits from an endless supply of shops, cafes and bars. Nearby shopping centres include Cabot Circus, The Galleries and Broadmead, which together have over 500 stores, cafes and restaurants. There are cinemas and theatres, as well as Bristol’s vibrant Harbourside, which hosts many festivals and events throughout the year, and is a popular area for nights out. Our city centre residences will all experience construction noise levels associated with a developing urban centre. The University cannot be held responsible for any such disruption that is outside its control.
|Room types available||Accommodation fee||Weekly fee|
|Single en suite (50 week tenancy)||£8005.50||£160.11|
|Studio (single occupancy - 50 week tenancy)||£9418.50||£188.37|
|Single en suite (51 week tenancy)||£8165.61||£160.11|
|Studio (single occupancy - 51 week tenancy)||£9606.87||£188.37|
Two tenancy lengths available:
- 51 week tenancy from 10 September 2017 to 2 September 2018
- 50 week tenancy from 16 September 2017 to 2 September 2018
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 51 weeks (10 September 2017 to 2 September 2018) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Run in partnership with The Student Housing Company
- Flats of 3 - 6 students, flats are mixed or single-sex. Studio flats also available.
- This residence cannot be allocated to students who require assistance with evacuating the building
- All rooms en suite
- Kitchen/diner diner in each flat shared by 3 - 6 students
- Adapted rooms for people with restricted mobility available
- Adapted rooms for wheelchair users available
- Beds small double size (4ft/122cm wide) in flats and standard double in studios
- Internet access (Ask4) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Common room
- Study room
Contact us about this residence
Tel: +44 (0)117 375 1093
Warden: Steve Bullock Student Support Adviser: Emma Keen
Please note that student support service in residences is under review. Details of the proposed model for the 2018/19 academic year can be found on our student support pages.
Arranging a viewing: you can visit some residences on open days. To visit at any other time please contact the student support adviser for each residence.