Current students and students returning from a suspension of studies can find information on these pages about living in University-managed residences, including:
- applying for a transfer between University-managed residences or;
- applying for University-managed accommodation once the academic year has started.
If you are thinking about moving out of your University residence there is advice on:
- getting your deposit back,
- finding replacement tenants,
- your future accommodation options.
You can also contact us for advice if you are experiencing any difficulties with your accommodation. Whether you live in a University-managed residence or in the private rented sector, we may be able to help resolve the situation without the need for you to move.