Current students, and students returning from a suspension of studies, can find the following information in this section:
- applying for a transfer between University-allocated residences,
- moving into a University-allocated residence once the academic year has started,
- becoming a senior resident or student warden for one of our residences,
- returning to a University-allocated residence in future years.
If you are thinking about moving out of your University residence there is advice on:
- getting your deposit back,
- finding replacement tenants,
- moving out at the end of term,
- your future accommodation options.
Experiencing difficulties in your current accommodation?
You can contact us for advice if you are experiencing any difficulties with your accommodation. Whether you live in a University-managed residence, or in the private rented sector, we may be able to help resolve the situation without the need for you to move.
- Senior Resident second-round applications open
posted 09 April 2015
- Apply for an extension to your residence tenancy
posted 06 May 2015