Current students

On these pages you can find the details for how to apply for a transfer between University-managed residences, how to notify us if you plan to move out, and how to apply for University-managed accommodation once the academic year is underway.

If you are experiencing any difficulties with your current accommodation, either university owned or arranged residences or in the private rented sector, you should always contact us for advice first, as we may be able to help resolve this situation, without the need for you to move.