Student health and safety
We are committed to creating the best possible work and study experience, where you can flourish and succeed. All our staff contribute to making the learning environment safe and healthy. You will also play an important role in helping us sustain this environment.
Here's what we'll ask you to do:
- Engage with us and what we put in place for your, or anyone else's, health and safety.
- Take responsibility for your own health, safety and wellbeing. Take responsibility for the health, safety and wellbeing of anyone your study activities may affect.
- Tell us when things go wrong even if nothing serious actually came of it. Accidents can happen, but we can only prevent them happening again if we know what happened.
- Seek our advice if you're unsure about anything that might affect your, or anyone else's, health and safety.
- Talk to your doctor if you suffer from any medical condition that may be caused or made worse by your study or work. You can also talk to our occupational health service.
By taking these actions we are sure you will have a safe and rewarding work and study experience. You will also equip yourself with many of the key skills required for further study or work.
To find out more about health and safety while studying, please visit our Safety and Health Services website.