Student Wellbeing Service
We are here to support all students. We are a friendly and approachable team who provide non-clinical advice and help coordinate the right support for you.
Find out how to contact a Student Wellbeing Adviser.
What we do
We are open to all students and offer help and guidance if you are experiencing challenges, or want some extra support.
We are your first point of contact and will ensure you get the right help from the right people.
Each academic school has a team of Student Wellbeing Advisers.
How we can help
- Come to us if you are feeling worried or upset about anything.
- We will listen to you and help plan and problem-solve with you.
- We can coordinate the right support for you. We'll put you in touch with specialist services who can offer you specific support that is right for you.
- If you are concerned about someone else, come to us for help and advice.
Things we can't help with
- We are not a crisis service. We are also not a 24/7 service. Find out how to get help in an emergency or mental health crisis.
- We do not offer clinical or medical health services. If you need these services, contact our Students' Health Service.
- We do not offer counselling. If you need think you need this service, Wellbeing Access will connect you to the right support which may include counselling.
To make an appointment, get in touch with us.
- Complete a support request form
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: (9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday) +44 (0)117 456 9860*
*All calls are recorded and kept for up to 12 months so we can support you effectively.
If you think you need different wellbeing support
If you don't think this is the right support for you, find out where else you can get help.
Contact us anonymously
Bullying, sexual harassment, assault and discrimination are not acceptable.