Residential Life Service

Residential Life is your support network in University accommodation. You can access support for a range of issues, not just accommodation problems.

Contact your Residential Life advisers

Find out how to contact your Residential Life advisers.

What we do

We are a support network for students living in university accommodation.

Every university residence belongs to one of our Residential Villages. Each village has a Residential Life Team based in the village Student Support Centre.

They offer 24-hour advice and support, 7 days a week.

The teams include:

  • A Head and Deputy Head
  • A team of full-time, student-facing staff including on-call duty advisers
  • Chief and Senior Residents who live in residences and can provide a source of peer support.

How we can help

You can come to us with any concerns or worries you have. The problem doesn't need to be related to your accommodation. It may be adjusting to life at university or resolving problems with fellow students.

We can listen to you, offer support and help. We'll also work with other support services around the University if needed.

Things we can't help with

We are not a medical or clinical service, but we can help you get the right support from the right people. Or we can recommend the best place to get help with your problem.

Contact us

If you are in University accommodation, you will belong to one of our Residential villages. Find out how to contact your Residential Life team.

North Residential Village

Tel: +44(0)117 428 3300

  • Badock Hall
  • Churchill Hall
  • Durdham Hall
  • Hiatt Baker Hall
  • University Hall
  • Wills Hall

East Residential Village

Tel: +44 (0)117 428 3302

  • Chantry Court
  • No 33
  • Culver House
  • Dean Street Works
  • Marlborough House
  • New Bridwell 
  • Orchard Heights
  • Print Hall
  • Redland Road
  • Riverside
  • St Michaels Hill
  • St Michaels Park
  • The Courtrooms
  • The Hawthorns
  • Unite House
  • Woodland Road

West Residential Village

Tel: +44(0)117 428 3301

  • Brunel House
  • Clifton Hill House
  • Deans Court
  • Goldney Hall
  • Harbour Court
  • Hillside Woodside 
  • Langford
  • Manor Hall
  • Northwell House
  • Queen's Road
  • Richmond Terrace
  • Winkworth House
  • Woodland Court

If you think you need different wellbeing support

If you don't think this is the right support for you, find out where else you can get help

Edit this page