Submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation
*CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: CLOSED*
Abstract submission for oral or poster presentations is through the Society for Academic Primary Care (SAPC) website. You will need to login or register to use the site. Once you have logged in, you may need to click on or copy and paste the following web address into your browser to access the Abstract submission form on the SAPC website: https://sapc.ac.uk/conference/2020-0. Please read the following carefully before you submit your abstract.
- The theme of this year’s conference is ‘20:20 vision for primary care’.
- Abstracts are limited to 450 words, excluding the title and authors.
- Abstracts will be reviewed according to a set of review criteria (PDF, 62kB) and overall fit with the theme of the conference.
- We welcome submissions from early career researchers, medical students and those that involve PPI contributors.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: 8 November 2019
- Confirmation of acceptance will be emailed by: 5 December 2019
Please note: the conference scientific committee will decide which abstracts are to be presented orally or as a poster, and this will be made clear in your confirmation of acceptance email. Once your abstract has been accepted, you will need to register and pay to attend. Information on how to do this will be included in your acceptance email.
If your abstract is selected for inclusion in the conference, it will be publicly available on the SAPC website.
Abstract submission form (SAPC website).