London Mathematical Society Good Practice Scheme
The London Mathematical Society Good Practice Scheme aims to advance women's careers in university mathematics departments. As supporter, the School of Mathematics is committed to:
- a robust organisational framework to deliver equality of opportunity and reward;
- appointment, promotion and selection processes and procedures that encourage men and women to apply for academic posts at all levels;
- structures and systems that enable men and women to progress and continue in their careers;
- organisation, structure, management arrangements and culture that are open, inclusive and transparent and encourage the participation of all staff;
- flexible approaches and provisions that encompass the working day, the working year and a working life and enable individuals at all career and life stages, to maximise their contribution to mathematics, their department and institution.