Your subject librarians
Contact us if you would like some advice. We can help you to:
Key subject resources
- Translation Studies Bibliography The Translation Studies Bibliography is a major database containing references to scholarship in translation studies and related disciplines.
- BITRA (Bibliography of Interpreting and Translation) BITRA is a freely available bibliography of scholarly literature in translation and interpreting. It contains references to books, chapters, journal articles, and PhD theses, and is maintained by Dr Javier Franco at the University of Alicante. BITRA is updated every month.
- MLA International Bibliography The MLA International Bibliography is a subject index of modern languages, literatures, folklore and linguistics, and covers books, chapters, articles and theses. Coverage starts in the 1920s.
- Oxford Dictionaries Bristol's subscription covers the following languages: Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
- Oxford English Dictionary (OED) The OED is the authoritative English dictionary.
If there is a book you would like us to buy, please fill out the form.