The Centre for Health Sciences Education (CHSE) is a faculty-wide initiative, structured around three core educational themes, that promotes and supports innovation and excellence in education. Anyone who is involved in teaching and learning in the Faculty of Health Sciences, or generally interested in education in relation to health sciences, is welcome to be part of CHSE.
This site provides information about us, and lists our forthcoming activities and events. We also provide advice on how you can become more involved in health sciences education.
There are many ways to get involved in the work of CHSE. You could:
- share your pedagogical innovations and research with colleagues at networking events.
- offer to run a workshop or seminar related to one of the themes. You will be supported with the administrative arrangements for this.
- identify a topic on which you think a seminar or workshop would be beneficial or of interest to the wider Faculty. We will then consider and where possible, undertake to run a workshop or seminar on this topic.
- identify a potential new UG or PGT programme for development.
- undertake an educational project.
- provide an article or information for the CHSE news page.
Please feel free to contact the CHSE Director or the CHSE Theme Leads to discuss any ideas or projects that you wish to undertake.