Talks and events
Insights, inspiration and top tips from professionals working in the industry sector you’re interested in
Find out how a professional who studied your degree got into their current role. Our speakers will share their experiences, explain how they use their academic subject in the workplace and answer your questions.
Our talks have finished for this academic year. Please re-visit this page from October 2021 for next year's Insight Talk series.
Get in touch
Professional Liaison Assistant
Previous speakers include....
- Ian Gardner - Industry Solution Architect, IBM
- Christian Meyer zu Natrup - Founder and Managing Director, MZN International
- Federico Di Pace - Senior Economist, Bank of England
- Tina Antonio - Director / Management Consultant, Change Q Consulting / Tree Aid
- Sam Hunt - Head of Finance, LOQBOX
- Remi Martin Tonks - Economist, Barnardo's
- David Afikuyomi - Assistant Economist, Department for International Trade
- Margie Smith - Finance Director, University of Bristol
- Sarah Ferguson - Business Analysis Practice Manager, Liverpool Victoria
- Ed Cowley - Economist, NHS Improvement
- Jennifer Williams - Finance Director, Integra
- Ben Brettell – Head of Marketing, Communications and Content, Hargreaves Lansdown
- Isabel Stockton - Research Economist, Institute for Fiscal Studies (IFS)