How will today’s Budget affect young people? 22 November 2017 Here’s what some of our students had to say on the matter
- How will today’s Budget affect young people? 22 November 2017 Here’s what some of our students had to say on the matter
- Festival of Economics student discount 6 November 2017 Calling all #EFM students! Get your discounted tickets now
- New research on US banking debt 6 November 2017 State US banking debt priority laws reduce bank risk taking, according to new study
- New Head of School - School of Economics, Finance and Management 1 November 2017 A warm welcome as Professor Paul Cousins begins his role today
- Is Robinson Crusoe still a relevant metaphor to use in the Economics classroom today? 24 October 2017 Alvin Birdi is the Director of the Economics Network at the University of Bristol; a national body that trains lecturers to innovate teaching methods in Economics.
- Department of Economics welcome new colleagues 6 October 2017
- British Academy Leverhulme Research Grant Success 2 October 2017 Christoph Koenig wins grant for project: Economic Inequality and the Rise of Socialism during Germany's Second Industrial Revolution (1892-1914)
- Bristol Economics Students reach finals at AAB International Conference 26 September 2017 Undergraduate students selected as top 10 finalists for Case Study Competition in Seoul.
- British Academy Leverhulme Research Grant Success 25 September 2017 Alireza Sepahsalari wins grant for project: Labour market transitions and self-employment in the UK
- Undergraduate Open Day 25 September 2017