Handbook for education professionals: The Bristol Guide
The Bristol Guide keeps you up to date with the fast changes in educational legislation and is an essential handbook for education professionals that:
- offers a clear overview of current teaching statutory frameworks;
- outlines education professionals duties, responsibilities and rights;
- summarises the curriculum, examination and inspection systems;
- gives guidance on vocational qualifications and pathways and definitions of school models;
- provides clear links to further information;
- user-friendly, accessible and up-to-date;
- is thoroughly revised every year;
- represents great value for money at just just £7.95.
It is therefore not surprising that it has become a core text in a large number of teacher training providers.
The Bristol Guide is comprehensively revised and updated annually. The 2017/18 edition is available to order from our online shop with discounts of up to 45% on multiple purchases.
Preview the first sample pages of the Bristol Guide 2017-18 Sample Pages (PDF, 280kB).