Professor Sally Barnes presented with a Distinguished Service Award for 40 years service to the University 16 October 2019 Last week, the School of Education's Professor Sally Barnes was presented with a Distinguished Service Award for her 40 years service to the University.
- Professor Sally Barnes presented with a Distinguished Service Award for 40 years service to the University 16 October 2019 Last week, the School of Education's Professor Sally Barnes was presented with a Distinguished Service Award for her 40 years service to the University.
- Simon Brownhill received Nursery World Equipment & Resources Award 4 October 2019 Many congratulations to Simon Brownhill who won a Nursery World Equipment & Resources Award for his co-authored book 'Men in Early Years Settings'.
- Welcome to our new students! 23 September 2019 On behalf of everyone here at the School of Education, I would like to welcome all new students starting this academic year.
- The 2019 edition of the Bristol Guide is now available 2 September 2019 The new and improved 'The Bristol Guide: a Handbook for Educational Professionals' is now available to purchase from our online shop.
- Research on oral language & oracy education will support 'Speak for Change' inquiry 8 August 2019 Dr Ioanna Bakopoulou has been invited to be part of the ‘Speak for Change’ Oracy All- Party Parliamentary Group (Oracy APPG) as a research expert.
- University research on women and girls' sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) discussed at House of Lords 17 July 2019
- Professor Boaventura de Sousa Santos visits the School of Education 15 July 2019 We had the enormous pleasure of welcoming Professor Boaventura de Sousa Santos to the School of Education last week.
- SoE academic staff promoted by the University 26 June 2019 We are delighted to report that six of our colleagues have been promoted by the University.
- PGCE music students involved in The Primary Cluster Orchestra Day 18 June 2019 Congratulations to Dr Marina Gall for another highly successful Primary Cluster Orchestra Day - an event that Marina and the School's PGCE music students have a key role in making happen.
- School of Education Doctoral Conference 2019 7 June 2019 The Doctoral Conference is the annual event that brings together are broad doctoral community, organised by doctoral researchers.