Develop your skills
Specialist departments offer specific professional training.
CPD in Medicine
CPD in Education
The Graduate School of Education provides high-quality professional development, based on cutting-edge researchand research-based practice. Courses and services include:
- Accredited Masters and Doctoral units and programmes
- Non accredited University courses
- Non accredited collaborative School led courses
CPD in Engineering
The Industrial Doctorate Centre in Systems Engineering undertakes fundamental and applied research via the EngD programme with companies from a range of different industry sectors, and runs personal and professional development programmes as part of the programme. See
MRes in Systems - aimed primarily at engineers already working in business and industry
CPD in Science
The Bristol Centre for Functional Nanomaterials (BCFN) is an interdisciplinary Centre offering practical, expert solutions for industry as well as training.
Its range of activities include:
- Continuing professional development - flexible Masters or PhD training, part-time or full-time.
- Bespoke on-site training and short courses in advanced materials synthesis and analytical techniques.